Nanoglass Roller kiln
Nanoglass roller kiln: A New Technology for Firing Nanoglass Tiles
Nanoglass slab are a new type of artificial stone that are made of Quartz sand and other minerals. They have a smooth and glossy surface that resembles natural marble, and they have high strength, wear resistance, thermal conductivity and electrical conductivity. They are widely used for interior and exterior wall cladding, flooring, countertop, table top, door decoration and other applications.
However, firing nanoglass tiles is not an easy task. Nanoglass tiles require a high temperature and a precise control of the atmosphere and the heating rate to achieve the desired properties and appearance. Traditional tunnel kilns or roller hearth kilns are not suitable for firing nanoglass tiles, because they have a low flexibility, a high energy consumption and a poor temperature uniformity.
What is Roller kiln?
The Roller Hearth Kiln is a continuous fast firing kiln that transports products on rollers inside the kiln. It offers excellent temperature uniformity, cleanliness, and thermal efficiency.
Roller kiln technology is mainly used in the production of ceramics and other crystallized glass building materials. Roller kiln hearth kiln is a industrial kiln which is continuously fired. A tunnel kiln with rotating rollers as the carrier of the green body. Nanoglass products are placed on a number of closely spaced horizontal refractory rollers, and the ceramics are transferred from the kiln head to the kiln end by the rotation of the rollers.
Nanoglass roller kiln generally has a small cross-section, and the temperature in the kiln is uniform, which is suitable for rapid firing, but the roller material and installation technology are relatively high. Mainly used for rapid firing of building sanitary ceramic products.
The main advantages are as follows:
(1) Because the roller kiln has a small cross-section and can be heated up and down the roller table at the same time, the temperature rises quickly and the temperature distribution in the kiln is relatively uniform. condition. If it is used for roasting flowers, it can ensure the uniform color and bright and bright.
(2) The roller hearth kiln does not use a kiln car or a box bowl, and only uses some refractory pads, and some do not even need pads. Therefore, the heat consumption is greatly reduced, and the fuel is significantly saved.
(3) It is conducive to the mechanization and automation of the firing process (packing, firing, cooling, and discharging), which facilitates the connection between the upper and lower processes, forms a complete continuous production line, and improves production efficiency.
(4) Simple structure, low cost, easy maintenance and convenient operation.
(5) Reduced labor intensity and improved working environment.
If you want to build a NANOGLASS PRODUCTION LINE in your country, our company and partners can provide you with a one-stop service of production line and plant design, equipment production procurement, installation, commissioning, trial production, and staff training.
Contact Email: email@example.com