Supply High-Quality Calacatta Nanoglass Tile From Jaddas Stone
Calacatta Nanoglass Tiles
JADDAS STONE is one of the professional calacatta nano crystallized tile wholesalers and manufacturers in China.
Calacatta Nanoglass Tiles
Calacatta Nanoglass tiles is an Italian marble that is crisp white with dramatic gold and grey veining. This nano white stone is available in honed and polished and comes in sizes: 600 mm x 600 mm, 800 mm x 800 mm, 1000 mm x 1000 m, 600 mm x 1200 mm, and Customization of countertop size and shape as demanded.
40 + calacatta veining nanoglass for tiles
The Calacatta Nanoglass panel Size (mm):
Customization of panel size and shape as demanded.
What is Calacatta Nanoglass Tiles?
Calacatta gold nanoglass floor tile and calacatta white nanoglass tile is a new type of artificial stone, nanoglass slab is crystallized from 70 % quartz sand and 30% other minerals at a high temperature kiln. They have a white background with gray or gold veins that resemble Calacatta’s natural marble. They have a smooth and shiny surface that reflects light and creates a luxurious ambiance. Nanoglass calacatta marble are widely used in interior walls, floors, countertops, table tops and door trims in residential and commercial buildings.
5 Feature of Calacatta Nanoglass Tiles
- High strength and wear resistance: The Mohs hardness of Calacatta nano glass bricks is 6, which is higher than that of natural marble. They are impact-resistant, abrasion-resistant, and can withstand all kinds of daily scratches.
- Low water absorption and antifouling: Nanoglass calacatta tiles have a water absorption of less than 0.01%, much lower than natural stone or ceramic tiles. They are resistant to stains, acids, alkalis, oils and chemicals, and clean easily with a damp cloth or mild detergent.
- Ease of maintenance: Calacatta nanoglass tiles do not require sealing or polishing like natural stone. They have a consistent color and texture that won’t fade or change over time. They are also resistant to scratches, cracks, chips and thermal shock.
- Environmental protection and recallability: Calacatta nanoglass are made of natural materials and do not contain any harmful substances or radiation.
- Easy to process: like a nature stone slab, any stone product can be added according to the design, and it can also be bent into a curved panel like acrylic
Why Calacatta Nanoglass Tiles
- Calacatta nanoglass is mainly crystallized from quartz sand at a high temperature of 1600 degrees, and has high strength, wear resistance and thermal conductivity.
- Calacatta nanoglass tiles have a classic and elegant style, mimicking the natural marble veining of Calacatta marble, suitable for large interior tile applications.
- Nano calacatta glass tiles have low water absorption, strong stain resistance and easy maintenance, ideal for wall, floor, countertop, table-top and door decoration.
- Calacatta nano white tile do not contain any harmful substances or radiation, and can be in direct contact with food.
Calacatta Nano Glass tile Applications
Calacatta nanoglass tiles can be used in a variety of interior applications, such as:
- Wall cladding: Calacatta nanoglass panel tiles have a marble-like texture and a smooth surface that can create stunning visual effects on walls. They can also be cut into different shapes and sizes for different designs and styles.
- Flooring: Calacatta nanoglass floor tiles provide durable and elegant flooring solutions for living rooms, bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchens, hallways and other areas. They can also be combined with other materials such as wood, metal or carpet to create contrast or harmony.
- Countertops: Calacatta nanoglass can be used as a countertop material for kitchen islands, bar counters, tables and other surfaces. They provide a smooth and hygienic work surface that is easy to clean and maintain. They also work well with different cabinets, sinks, faucets and appliances.
- Tabletops: Nanoglass calacatta marble can be used as tabletop material for dining tables, coffee tables, side tables and other furniture. They have a marble-like look that can add a touch of elegance and sophistication to any room.They can also withstand heat, spills and scratches.
Calacatta Gold Nanoglass Slab
Calacatta white Nanoglass Slab
Calacatta Grey Nanoglass Slab
Calacatta Nanoglass Tiles Specifications
|Calacatta Nanoglass Tile
Calacatta White Nanoglass tiles
Calacatta Gold Nanoglass tiles
|Also Called: calacatta nano crystallize tile, Nanoglass Calacatta marble tile, Calacatta nano granite tile.
300 mm – 1000 mm x 300 mm / 1200 mm and Customized size.
|Customized according to customer needs
6 mm, 12 mm, 20 mm, 25 mm, 30 mm
|12 MM-30 MM can be produced, need order support
|Calacatta white, Calacatta Gold, Calacatta Grey
Jaddas Nanoglass Colors
2023 Nanoglass colors (In stock)
Customer Nanoglass Countertop Gallery
Some reviews from customers:
- Calacatta nano white tiles for my bathroom renovation and I am very happy with the result. Nanoglass are also very easy to clean and do not stain at all. I would highly recommend these tiles to anyone who wants a luxurious bathroom without breaking the bank.
- These tiles are amazing! They have a beautiful white color with gray veins that match perfectly with my kitchen cabinets and appliances. They are also very durable and resistant to heat, water and scratches. Nanoglass calacatta granite is the best countertop material I have ever used, and I get a lot of compliments from my guests.
- I love these tiles for my living room floor. They have a glossy surface that reflects light and makes the room look bigger and brighter. They are also very comfortable to walk on and do not get cold or slippery.
You can contact us any way that is convenient for you. We are available 24/7 via firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp/Tel: +86-13950008465.